Autodesk® Inventor HSM™ 2019.0.1 Update
Build 220.127.116.1170 / 11 May 2018
This document covers all three Inventor HSM products:
- Inventor HSM Express
- Inventor HSM Premium (formerly Inventor HSM)
- Inventor HSM Ultimate (formerly Inventor HSM Pro)
The following changes have been made in the current update (2019.0.1):
- Fixed issue where changes to text fields were lost (#9918)
- Fixed issue where turning toolpaths could not be generated when using rest machining (#9828)
- Added warning to operations when a toolpath isn't supported for certain tools that are selectable (#9798)
- Fixed issue where stock simulation was showing a gouge falsely (#7585)
- Fixed issue in turning where roughing passes would ignore the model, leading to gouges (#9751)
- Fixed issue where Inventor HSM 2019 could not be loaded when using Inventor 2016 (#9785)
The following changes were made in an earlier update (2019.0):
- Added Both-Ways Adaptive Clearing (#6890)
- Added Tool Orientation to Probing (#9410)
- Added support for selecting rest material source "from bodies" (a.k.a. From Solid(s)) (#6585)
- Added Inventor HSM API (#9319)
- Added diameter range support to Drilling (#8956)
- Added containment boundary support to Drilling (#8958)
- Added support for "Select Same Diameter" on sketches in Drilling (#9435)
- Added support for tapered walls in 2D Adaptive (#9201)
- Beta Added support for Machine Configurations (#7745)
- Added error that is shown when thread mill pitch * teeth exceeds flute length (#9374)
- Fixed out of memory error when using nested patterns with the Excel Setup Sheet (#3115)
- Fixed wrong multi-axis handling for feed optimization. (#9509)
- Changed guided deep drilling to use retract feedrate (#9310)
- Fixed issue where tool is not always taken to limit when rewind is required (#9559)
- Fixed crash when creating 2 Manual NC commands (#9494)
- Fixed issue where rest machining does not calculate when preceded by a manual NC operation in turning operations (#9499)
- Fixed issue where simulation shows additional stock when "No Additional Stock" is selected in the setup (#9385)
Fixed issue in Turning Grooving where the reduced feedrate was using feed/min instead of feed/rev mode (same as cutting- feedrate mode) (#9337)
- Fixed bad ordering issue when using both ways for Adaptive Clearing. (#9580)
Fixed fragmentation of circular cutting passes and missing potential missing cut passes for turning when using rest- machining. (#9529)
- Fixed wrong toolpath issue when using negative radial stock to leave for turning. (#9667)
- Fixed issue where the same cutting pass could be repeated when using rest machining for turning. (#9537)
- Improved rest machining quality for Turning Profile/Grooving. (#8385)
- Fixed potential issue where Turning Profile could ignore an area of the given part. (#9574)
- Fixed wrong ordering issue for 2D Contour. (#9415)
- Fixed wrong toolpath issue for Turning Grooving. (#9489)
- Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. (#9361)
- Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. (#9483)
- Fixed lead-ins from gouging in Cutting strategies in various cases (#9492)
- Fixed issue where lead would hit stock for Turning Grooving. (#9394)
- Fixed compensation in control/wear for turning ID machining. (#7495)
Fixed issue where cutting feedrate would be used instead of lead/in/out feedrate for certain linking moves for Adaptive- Clearing. (#8845)
- Fixed missing compensation in control when using back trimming of cutting passes for 2D Contour. (#9391)
- Fixed preserve order when using roughing passes for 2D Contour/Pocket. (#9290)
- Fixed potential lead-out issue when using back cutting (Sandvik PrimeTurning) for Turning Profile. (#9073)
- Fixed issue where Adaptive Clearing was not using plunge feedrate. (#8708)
Improved lead-in for finishing passes by extending beyond the safe distance for 2D Contour. This will avoid skipped- passes in additional cases. (#9260)
- Improved linking for Adaptive Clearing to avoid stay further away from stock when moving down outside of stock. (#9066)
- Fixed issue where the minimum cutting radius setting affected 2D Contour toolpaths when it shouldn't (#8598)
- Added support for subprograms for Robodrill post.
- Added post for Messer plasma.
- Updated retract and coolant handling for DATRON MCR posts.
- Added support for left-handed tapping and a self-reversing tapping head for Tormach PathPilot post.
- Improved tailstock handling for Okuma LB3000 post.
- Patterned operations can now be output using XYZ mode for HAAS mill-turn posts.
- Fixed various issues for different machine types for Techno CNC Router post.
- Fixed incremental Z output for Biesse CIX post.
- Fixed retract handling for Bridgeport DX-32 post.
- Fixed handling of machine orientation when using subprograms for posts.
- Fixed retract handling for DATRON posts.
- Fixed tailstock support for mill-turn posts.
- Fixed tailstock support for Okuma LB3000 mill-turn posts.
- Fixed tailstock support for HAAS mill-turn posts.
- Updated G187 for HAAS posts.
- Updated tool call handling for Grbl post.
- General improvements for DATRON next post.
- Improved retract and coolant handling for Siemens 802D post.
- Improved retract and coolant handling for posts.
- Updated work plane handling for posts.
Return to Top
- Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019 supports Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Windows 10 64-bit.
- Inventor HSM 2019 is compatible with the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 versions of Inventor, Inventor Professional, and Inventor LT.
Return to Top
Updating an existing installation
- When a new update is available, an update notification will appear in the Autodesk Desktop App.
- Please download and install the update package.
Before installing an update there is no need to uninstall a previous Inventor HSM release; but if you prefer to do so, you can uninstall the relevant release in Programs and Features in Windows Control Panel by accessing “View installed updates”.
Return to Top
We encourage you to provide your feedback to us and help make Inventor HSM even better. If you encounter issues not covered in this document, please report them to Autodesk through your reseller or to the Inventor HSM team directly at email@example.com or on the CAM discussion forum.
The Autodesk CAM Team
For more information visit us at: http://cam.autodesk.com
Copyright 2018 Autodesk, Inc.