Autodesk® Inventor CAM™ 2022.0.1
Build 18.104.22.16896 / 30 April 2021
This document covers these Inventor CAM products:
- Inventor CAM Premium
- Inventor CAM Ultimate
The following changes have been made in the current update (2022.0.1):
- Fixed an issue in which the Inventor CAM plugin would not load into older versions (2020, 2019) of Inventor. (#28867)
Changes for File Save
- Fixed an issue in which the "Save As" and "Save Copy As" commands were not being handled properly. In some cases, manufacturing data might not have been saved or might have caused a crash. (#28736)
Changes for Machine Configuration
- Fixed an issue in the Machine Configuration dialog in which the Table could be removed, causing the application to crash. (#27094)
- Fixed an issue in the Machine Configuration dialog in which drag-and-drop of a kinematic object sometimes made other objects disappear. (#27982)
- Fixed an issue in which the Machine Configuration dialog was not staying on top when active. (#28175)
The following changes were made in an earlier update (2022):
Changes for Installation
- Fixed an issue in which the ProductEdition was not set when the product was installed via the Autodesk Desktop Application (ADA). (#24697)
Changes for User Interface
- Simplified the display of feature flag information in the message log. (#27238)
- The state of any filters that you apply to the message is now remembered as a user preference. (#27240)
- Compare and Edit now remembers the selected mode when you re-open the dialog in the same session. (#5732)
Changes for Turning
- Fixed an issue with certain turning profile roughing toolpaths where the machining of different regions was incorrectly ordered. (#26245)
- Fixed an issue with certain turning profile roughing toolpaths with multiple machining regions where the tool was gouging into the stock. (#27023)
- Fixed an issue with certain profile roughing toolpaths using a grooving tool where the tool was gouging the model. (#26907, #26480 #26481)
- Fixed an issue in which the tool limit parameter (front or back Z) was determined incorrectly for custom inserts. (#25521)
- Fixed an issue with certain tangential extensions in turning profile finishing where they were longer than expected (#23864)
Changes for Simulation
- Fixed an issue in which Part Comparison was not showing the rest material. (#27764)
Changes for Machine Configurations
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing a machine configuration. (#27950)
Changes for Post Process
- Fixed an issue in which post processing for setup sheets failed with certain Excel templates that were not installed correctly. (#24957)
- Fixed an issue in which the machine properties did not always display in the post dialog when no machine configuration was selected. (#26337)
Changes for HSMEdit
- The CIMCO HSMEdit application has been updated (#26319). Improvements include:
- New visual look for icons.
- New solid simulation kernel with support for 5-axis.
- All general improvements and fixes from HSMEdit version 8.
- 64-bit support.
Return to Top
- Autodesk Inventor CAM 2022 supports Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit.
- Inventor CAM 2022 is compatible with the 2020, 2021 and 2022 versions of Inventor, Inventor Professional, and Inventor LT.
Return to Top
Updating an existing installation
- When a new update is available, an update notification will appear in the Autodesk Desktop App.
- Please download and install the update package.
Before installing an update there is no need to uninstall a previous Inventor CAM release; but if you prefer to do so, you can uninstall the relevant release in Programs and Features in Windows Control Panel by accessing “View installed updates”.
Return to Top
We encourage you to provide your feedback to us and help make Inventor CAM even better. If you encounter issues not covered in this document, please report them to Autodesk through your reseller, on the CAM discussion forum, or to the Inventor CAM team using 'Send Feedback' on the 'Help' menu.
The Autodesk CAM Team
For more information visit us at: http://cam.autodesk.com
Copyright 2021 Autodesk, Inc.