HSMWorks2017-R2.41475 - Dec 09, 2016
New in this version
- Added support for Autodesk HSM license so both HSMWorks and Inventor HSM will run with the same license. From now on you need to use the Autodesk HSM license provided to you in your Autodesk Account Portal available at https://manage.autodesk.com. Specifically, once HSMWorks 2017 R2 is installed it will require reactivation using the provided HSM 2017 license in your Account Portal.
- Fixed issue with heights relative to stock for Sub-spindle Operations. #5793
Changes to post processor
- Added STEPCRAFT WinPC-NC post.
- Updated information for Operation Sheet.
- Updated information available for tool setup sheet.
- Changed G28 retract behavior for Mitsubishi turning.