Why use Inventor HSM 3-axis CAM?
- Reduced number of setups: Cut surfaces not on the horizontal plane without reorienting the part.
- Automated collision detection: Avoid simulation runs and the risk of human error with an automatic shaft and holder collision avoidance.
- Advanced machining strategies: 3D adaptive machining, parallel and 3D contour, plus stock-based rest machining (to reduce air cutting).
- Expanded capabilities: Move beyond prismatic parts and take higher value projects requiring more complex profiles.
- Inventor® CAD software included: Fully featured Inventor 3D CAD included, with AnyCAD technology to improve your ability to work with design data from most sources.
Turn on Inventor HSM with a single mouse-click!
Get the latest update for your Inventor HSM Express product and turn on 3-axis capabilities at the push of a button. Look for the 30-day trial button under the “CAM” menu.
Build 3.1.0.001, August 17 2015
Contact your local Autodesk CAM reseller and take advantage of a limited time special offer to upgrade to Inventor HSM.